Pueblo Rangers Academy
The academy was created to make a bridge between recreation middle
school players who show potential to compete in competitive club
1. Evaluating potential players. Advanced club coaches must participate in attending practice
with each middle school team once per season. Coaches, as a group ('05,'04,'03 boys and
girls), separate the age groups/gender and perform drills to evaluate each player.
2. Academy Players. Players will be notified at the end of practice if they qualify for the
academy. Each player will be given a form to fill out and bring back to the first academy
3. Academy practices. Advanced club coaches must attend and give at least a one hour of
training. Practices will be given once a week(Thursdays times TBD at Langni). Players will
continue practicing with their middle school team.
4. Cost. No initial cost to Academy Players. United Coaches may get a monetary stipend to be
added to their team account. Middle School Tournament before the season may help pay for
cost of The Academy.
5. Advantages. Players get coaching by licensed coaches. Informative for players parents,
letting them know of their kids potential in soccer and how competitive club ball can help
their kids reach that potential. Knowledge of competitive soccer that the Rangers offer.
Contact Adrian Martinez