Pueblo Rangers Players Code of Conduct
· All players are expected to show respect for their teammates,
their coach, their opposition and the game officials at all times.
· All players should make every effort to attend all planned
training sessions, and arrive in time to start at the allotted start time.
· All players should arrive on game days at the venue at the time
set in advance by the team coach.
· All players unable to attend for training or games should give the
coach as much notice as possible.
· All players with injuries should notify the coach as soon as
possible with an assessment of the impact the injury may have on attending
future coaching sessions or games.
· All players are expected to bring the correct kit(s) to all
coaching sessions and games.
· All players are expected to be ready to train or play when the coach is ready. “Ready” means listening and quiet and fit to begin with good attitude.
· All players are representatives of Pueblo Rangers Soccer Club and
are expected to represent their club with pride, displaying high standards of
effort and sportsmanship at all times.
· All players who regularly fail to meet the standards in this charter must expect their coach to reduce their playing time or refer their case to the Pueblo Rangers Soccer Club Board.
Players must understand that there is a financial commitment to playing soccer
Pueblo Rangers Coaches Code of Conduct
· The coach is expected to treat all players fairly, showing no
personal bias toward or against any player.
· The coach should show respect for team players, the opposition and
their coach and the game officials at all times.
· The coach should set an example to the team players on regular
attendance, and timely arrival at all games and training sessions.
· The coach should plan all training sessions in advance, and make
every effort to deliver coaching that is age and ability appropriate.
· The coach should provide a safe environment for all training
sessions, and ensure that all players have transport/parents on site before
leaving them at the venue.
· The coach is not expected to provide a child minding service.
· The coach should ensure that appropriate first aid
equipment/supplies are available at all training sessions and games.
· The coach should ensure that all proper and relevant notifications
are issued to players, officials and opponents regarding kick-off times, venue
and cancellations or postponements of games or training sessions.
· The coach is a senior representative of Pueblo Rangers Soccer Club
and is therefore expected to represent the club with pride, displaying high
standards of sportsmanship at all times.
· The coach is expected to handle all players with empathy, helping
them through difficult playing times and being prepared to discuss the players’
progress or soccer playing issues with parents if requested.
· The coach is expected to continue their own training as a coach.
Pueblo Rangers Parents Code of Conduct
parents should understand the contents of the players’ charter, and try to
ensure that their child meets the code.
should always appreciate good play from all players in the game, respecting all
players, coaches and supporters from both teams.
should recognize the achievements of their child, especially identifying
improvement and effort.
should recognize the work of the coach, and feel free to discuss with the coach
the performance of the team and the performance of their child.
should understand that the coach will make mistakes, and that it is better to
discuss such matters in a constructive way rather than quietly resent such
will be required to participate in club and team events.
are expected to model behavior that represents good sportsmanship at all times
so that their children will learn how to behave from them.
must understand that there is a financial commitment to playing soccer for the
Note: All registrants must accept the Pueblo Rangers Code of Conduct in order to be allow to participate in club activities. Reported violations of the Pueblo Rangers Code of Conduct will be reviewed by the Pueblo Rangers Executive Board. Disciplinary decisions are final and may not be appealed.